Saturday, November 10, 2007

me and my support hose.

so much for healthy! after running the lakefront 50k 14 days ago, feeling great for a week, and running friday/saturday/sunday, my legs no longer work. my tumor is throbbing and anytime i sit down for more than five minutes i have some serious trouble getting up.

one question: what the hell?

i've been walking and resting since then and still not much change. i even started wearing my knee-high oxysox and no change. finally, i resorted to buying a pair of walgreens anti-embolism stockings and success! i can actually walk now but my legs are still incredibly fatigued.

i don't get it. i know what my body usually feels like after a long race and this is not it. my legs feel like they weigh fifty pounds a piece and tingle all the time.

bummer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO TO THE DOCTOR!!! I am worried :( We need to get rid of the gimpy leg.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.